Welcome to American Dance Academy at American Allstars!!
Proper Dance Attire is important to the success of the dancer.
Dance Attire Requirements
- All Classes: Solid black leotard any style(i.e. tank, short sleeve, camisole, long sleeve). NO attachments (like skirts or shorts) to the leotard.
- Tights: Pink or caramel colored
- Boys: Black athletic pants with a plain black t-shirt or tank top.
- Girls: Hair secured up off the neck in a neat bun.
- Hip Hop: All ages must wear leggings or dance pants over leotard – NO shorts.
Dance Shoe Requirements by Class– Ask Dance front desk or instructor for sizing and ordering.
- Pink Ballet Shoe (Capezio #212C Lily)
- Pink Ballet Shoe Capezio #212C Lily
- Caramel Tap Shoe Capezio #356C Shuffle Tap
- Age: 5-7 Pink Ballet Shoe Capezio Hanami leather split sole #2038C
- Age: 7+ Pink Ballet Shoe Capezio Hanami canvas split sole #2037C
- Caramel Bloch Brand Mary Jane” style
- Caramel Capezio pull on jazz shoe Capezio CG30C Hanami Wonder
- Socks or barefoot
- Sarong over leotard – instructor will supply in class.
- Scuff-less white soled tennis shoes (closed toe). No black soles, or slip-on.
- Tennis shoes must be lace up. *NO wet or dirty shoes allowed in the dance rooms.
- Please have a pair of shoes dedicated for just dance use. Adidas, Nike, Converse or Vans are recommended.
- Attire will be determined by instructor.