We will continue to offer a reduced schedule and accommodate guidelines with the safety of our students, families, and staff at the forefront.
- Limit 2 guests per student
- Masks required for all guests, students & staff
- Reduced class schedule
- Temperature checks for staff members before each shift
- Spaced out viewing area chairs
- Increased cleaning practices
- Everyone must have a new waiver filled out to participate (as of September 2020)
GYMNASTICS: Ages 2 -14
DANCE: Ages 3 -12
KARATE: Ages 4 - Adult
BATON TWIRLING: ages 4-12 Mondays 7:00-8:00
Preschool Open Gym: ages 1-5 Mondays 10:00-10:45 (New time-slots available March 8 & 15 11:15-12:00 only)
In addition to our normal day to day cleaning practices we have integrated a 2 step Sanitize and Defend process. This is a hospital grade antimicrobial surface protectant. We (1) first spray the disinfectant throughout the entire facility and then (2) spray Biotech RTU, and this remains active for up to 90 days.
- Safe to use around children & pets
- Safe water-based formula is non-flammable
- Colorless and odorless
- Patented, EPA registered technology
Thank you & welcome back!
American Allstars Management