Click to see Summer Camp Weekly Overview
Click to see Summer Camp Descriptions
Reserve your camp spaces now and make payment later! SPACE IS LIMITED!
If necessary, we will adjust our camp schedule based on the guidelines set forth by the local & federal government.
A few of the ways we plan to keep the gym safe for our families?
- Smaller camp ratios (6 students per coach)
- Less classes offered at a given time
- Individual stations & clear markings so students are at least 6 feet apart
- Regular cleaning of stations in-between each group
- Regular handwashing breaks
- Seating spaced out in the viewing areas
- Limit to how many guests can come in to watch
- Anyone who is sick, not feeling well, has a fever, or has someone in their home who is sick will be asked to notify us, stay home, and do a make up.
- Coughing or sniffling kids will not be permitted to stay at camp.
- We will continue to brainstorm with other gyms and facilities to add protocols to keep our kids, staff & families safe while they are at American Allstars
What’s offered this summer?
- Gymnastics camps & flex classes
- Ninja camps, classes & training sessions
- Karate camps & classes
- Dance camps & flex classes
- Red Cross babysitter’s training, first aid & CPR
- Variety Camps: Princess, Cheer, Boys Being Boys, A Little Bit of Everything, Nick Jr., and sooooo many more!