Fall 2023 Schedule
October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
November 6, 13, 20, 27
Winter 2024 Schedule
January 22, 29
February 5, 12, 19, 26
Mondays from 10:00-10:45 am or 11:00-11:45 am
(Pre-Registration is required to secure your space.)
Parents have often asked if we have “open gym” time for their little ones to play in the gym and the answer is YES! We will have Open Gym for any child 5 years old or younger Mondays from 10:00-10:45am or 11:00-11:45am. It costs $10 per student. Children can use the bars, beams, floor, trampoline, and the fun assortment of barrels, incline mats, and equipment that we have. You do not have to be an American Allstars member to participate, but your child does need to have a signed American Allstars waiver and a Preschool Open Gym waiver on file before joining in on the fun. Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their child in the gym AT ALL TIMES and need to assist them in their activities. It’s as simple as signing up and having a BLAST! Invite your child’s friends to sign up and join you. They will love it!
Preschool Open Gym takes place in GYM 2. There is a limit to how many kids can be in the gym. Make sure to sign up in advance to reserve your space.
Key Points about Open Gym
·Parents are responsible for supervising their child at ALL times.
· No food or drinks are allowed in the gym at any time.
· Talking on your cell phone or texting while is the gym is prohibited. Eyes should be on your child at all times.
· Children are limited to using the equipment in GYM 2 and may not go into GYM 1.
· 1 child is allowed on the trampoline at a time. No parents are allowed on the trampoline. Children must start at the side with the stairs and will finish on the big blue mat. The trampoline is a “one way street.”
· Parents are not allowed on any equipment. The equipment is for kids only.
· Please walk from station to station. There are uneven surfaces in the gym, so please watch your step.
· Please put back any equipment you get out or move.
· Please do not wear shoes in the gym.
· ALWAYS THINK SAFETY FIRST!