Babysitter’s Training & Certification
Saturday, November 14, 2020
9:30am – 2:00pm
American Allstars Babysitter’s Training and Certification will provide youth (ages 10-14) who are planning to babysit with the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and responsibly provide basic child care for children and infants; including diapering, feeding, and clothing. This training will help participants to develop an understanding of behavior, create an environment that is fun and safe, keep themselves and others safe when babysitting, and build problem solving skills that will assist in making responsible and appropriate decisions. Trainees will also learn about basic first aid, such as hand washing, choking, and caring for minor injuries.
This course incorporates Red Cross videos, handouts, group discussion topics, and demonstrations to help get across all of the concepts of being a responsible babysitter.
- Red Cross Course Location: Allstars Dance Studio lobby. Located on the NORTH side of the building off of Oakley Park Rd, 3285 Martin Rd.
- Students should wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes.
- Bring a snack/lunch & water bottle.
- All participants will need a new Participation Waiver as of Sept. 2020
- The cost is $99. Includes Red Cross Babysitter’s Handbook! No refunds or credits within 48 hours of the class.
- Masks are required to be worn by participants & staff unless they are at designated stations where they are clearly distanced from each other.
Please call 248-668-9805 to reserve your spot! Space is limited!