Mondays from 10am – 11:30am
Oct. 10, 17, 24
Nov. 7, 14, 21, 28
Jan. 9, 16, 23, 30
Feb. 6, 13, 20, 27
Mar. 6, 13, 20, 27
April 10, 17
May 1, 8 (last day)
Parents have often asked if we have “open gym” time for their little ones to play in the gym and the answer is YES! We will have Open Gym for any child 5 1/5 years old or younger Mondays from 10:00am-11:30am. It only costs $8 and you can stay the whole time or only come for part of it. Whatever works best with your schedule. Children can use the bars, beams, floor, trampoline, and the fun assortment of barrels, incline mats, and equipment that we have. You do not have to be an American Allstars member to participate, but your child does need to have a signed American Allstars waiver and a Preschool Open Gym waiver on file before joining in on the fun. Parents or guardians are responsible for supervising their child and may need to assist them in their activities. A gymnastics instructor will be on hand to supervise and help in any way possible. You can call ahead or just walk in. It’s as simple as showing up and having a BLAST! Invite your child’s friends to come and join you. They will love it!
Open Gym is available Mondays from 10:00am – 11:30am on the dates listed above. Please check the website or call the office for the most up-to-date information.
Preschool Open Gym takes place in GYM 2.
Drop In Fee:
$ 8 per child/per visit
$7 per child/per visit if you buy a 5 class punch card
$ 6 per child/per visit if you buy a 10 class punch card
*(Punch card can be shared among siblings only)
Key Points about Open Gym
· Parents are responsible for supervising their child at ALL times.
· No food or drinks (other than water) are allowed in the gym at any time.
· Children are limited to using the equipment in GYM 2 and may not go into GYM 1.
· 1 child is allowed on the trampoline at a time. No parents are allowed on the trampoline. Children must start at the side with the stairs and will finish on the big blue mat. The trampoline is a “one way street.”
· Parents are not allowed on any equipment. The equipment is for kids only. No exceptions.
· Please walk from station to station. There are uneven surfaces in the gym, so please watch your step.
· Please put back any equipment you get out or move.
· Please do not wear shoes in the gym.
· ALWAYS THINK SAFETY FIRST & ASK A COACH IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF SOMETHING!