Summer Camp Information
- Pre-register for all camps and classes. They fill up! You can call 248-668-9805, go online, or register in person.
- Most camps are for kids ages 5 years and up, but some camps start as young as 3 1/2 years of age! All campers must be fully potty trained.
- Camps run 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-4:00pm. If you sign up for morning and afternoon camp kids stay 9:00am-4:00pm
- Half day campers need to bring 1 healthy snack. Full day campers will have a supervised lunch break from 12:00pm-1:00pm and should bring 2 healthy snacks & a lunch.
- Campers may be dropped off 15 minutes early, but must be picked up on time.
- Dance and Ninja campers should enter through the entrance off of Oakley Park Rd. All other campers should enter through the main American Allstars entrance off of Martin Parkway.
- All participants need a signed waiver on file.
- There is a camp discount only if you sign up for the SAME camp for the WHOLE week.
- There are no refunds, credits, or make-ups issued for missed camps.