Have you signed up to do your FREE trial classes yet??
You can try Gymnastics, Tumbling, GymFit, or Karate!
We also have drop in classes / clinics for Golf & Ninja!
Just call 248-668-9805 and speak with one of our friendly office staff and they can find a day and time that works for you!
We are having our 1st annual youth NINJA competition and exhibition the weekend of May 7th & 8th.
We have categories for kids ages 5-17 years of age. Every participant will receive a custom Edge Ninja t-shirt.
Everyone is welcome, so sign up now to reserve space for your child in this awesome experience!
You can sign up for a half day, full day, or a week. Mix and match your schedule to make the best summer!
- Pre-register for all camps and classes. They fill up! You can call 248-668-9805, go online, or register in person.
- Most camps are for kids ages 5 years and up, but some camps start as young as 3 1/2 years of age! All campers must be fully potty trained.
- Camps run 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-4:00pm. If you sign up for morning and afternoon camp kids stay 9:00am-4:00pm
- Half day campers need to bring 1 healthy snack. Full day campers will have a supervised lunch break from 12:00pm-1:00pm and should bring 2 healthy snacks & a lunch.
- Campers may be dropped off 15 minutes early, but must be picked up on time.
- Dance, Golf & Ninja Warrior campers should enter through the entrance off of Oakley Park Rd. All other campers should enter through the main American Allstars entrance off of Martin Parkway.
- All participants need a signed waiver on file.
- There is a camp discount only if you sign up for the SAME camp for the WHOLE week.
- There are no refunds, credits, or make-ups issued for missed camps.
At American Allstars Athletic Center we believe in teaching more than great flips, twists, and turns. We want to capitalize on the wonderful opportunity you have given us to positively impact your child by helping them become both mentally and physically strong. The WOW program will be incorporated into each class to help your child explore and develop desirable character traits. The concepts and lessons covered in class will not only help them with their athletic endeavors, but will serve them in the classroom, at home, with friends, in the work place, and for a life time.
Our instructors will engage students in a group discussion during each class. The WOW talk will be age appropriate and will help students understand the word of the month, its definition, how it applies to their life, and why it is an important concept. Every week we will discuss a new topic, which will answer the big questions of Who, What, When, Where, Why & How. There will be age appropriate activity sheets that accompany each monthly word and a parent resource letter with useful websites, articles, family activities, and more!
The WOW program is a proven system that was created specifically for students by 2 coaches who each have their education degrees and have many years of experience working with kids in the gym and in the classroom.
We can’t wait to WOW you! We will show you the positive impact that the WOW program will have on your child. We are committed to strengthening character from the inside out. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask any one of our qualified instructors.